Friday, May 13, 2011

The Intertwining Interpretation of an Interior Design Intern

    As luck may have it, I managed to begin my new start, fresh out of university here at J Lawrence design. I am Mackenzie, an adventurous and bold new intern learning the ropes under Jill. She was interested in extra hands around the office as well as a tech savvy assistant.  I'm definitely not anywhere close to Bill Gates or a Microsoft worthy intern but I can facebook and blog like a professional!

     We thought of an idea to get the blog up and going. We wanted to share new projects and showcase what has been going on here at JLD. The blogs to come will be from an interns perspective. The intertwining of a brand new intern to the business of interior design.
It will be day to day inspirations we stumble upon, project challenges, or my personal thoughts throughout my time as an intern. It's definitely no Devil Wears Prada! I happen to enjoy this internship and I am throughly looking forward to growing and learning from my mentor!

No comments:

Post a Comment