Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Organization Monday!

So, I have officially just began my spring cleaning/organizing spree throughout my house.  I'm the type of person who doesn't do it, until I know I have the time & energy to do it the right way and be able to do each full room at a time.  I just started on my office/guest room.  Here are a few tips that I used when I was doing my space:

Labels are a life saver.  I purchased different canvas bins and stacked them in my closet.  I ran into a doozy when I unpacked a box of cords, wires, chargers, etc.  So, I used a different labeled zip lock bag for each type of cord.  (Ex: A separate bag for phone chargers, computer cords, iPhone cases, etc.)  It helped me sort through everything so easily!

Get creative with storage solutions, even if they are meant for something else!  I needed more vertical shelving on one side of my closet.  So, I purchased a some of these shoe hanging shelves.  Voila, instant shelves.  You can use this to store any light weight products.  Since it is shoe sized, you can also purchase plastic shoe boxes and insert them into each segment.  Super easy and affordable and makes a huge difference.

 

Happy Spring Cleaning!

Enjoy!

Picture Credit: Pinterest

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment