Thursday, July 11, 2013

Design Tip Thursday!

So I am kind of cheating here, I am squishing organization monday with design tip thursday because I missed it this week.  I love organization Monday, and I hate to miss out on it when we get busy.  So, here it is, nursery organization and tips!

 These are so amazing!  They can help you keep track of what needs to stay in your closet and what you are in need of.  Super helpful i'm sure after you get a gazillion clothes at your baby shower.
What little girl wouldn't love this closet? I would love this closet! Such a cute little surprise in a girl's closet.

Love this super organized and functional closest for a nursery, probably really helpful to sitters and family helping with the baby.

I found these amazing senegalese baskets, how amazing are these for ALL ages.  An easy and pretty way to store toys or shoes.

Enjoy!

Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment